Thursday, July 17, 2014

Daily

Hello my Friends!
The border on this is from the March 2014 StencilClub stencils.
Just a part of them that I traced several times.

It was my sweet daughter in laws birthday. <3


Ellie the Elephant stamp is from Rubbermoon Art Stamps.



This fun little jumping girl stamp is also from Rubbermoon.



Was it a Renoir painting I was looking at that influenced the pink girl?
I think so!




I find that I use Carolyn Dube's Vintage Typewriter Alphabet Stencil a lot.

I guess I am a true midwesterner!
The rain was pouring down in April and
all I could do is be thankful it wasn't snow!
With the bitter winter we had I figured anything was possible!
No Kidding...several years ago we had 20" of snow in April!

Happy Arting everyone!
I am still no expert on this new computer but I am learning!

1 comment:

  1. Your mostly black and white is so striking compared to all your usual color. xox

    ReplyDelete