Sunday, August 31, 2014

Documented Life Project

The DLP challenge for week 26 was to use a scripture or inspirational quote.
The face came first...then I came across 1 Sam.16:7 and it went wonderfully with it.

 It was a total accident that my girl's face has blue blemishes on it!
It happened as I was working on the following weeks' pages. 

Perfectly Imperfect and Loving It! 


Last week (in real time) I participated in a blog hop 
I used this Plate 1430 stamp set and did THIS project.
I have all the extra numbers on tissue paper and I am starting to use some
 in my Daily and this DLP.
A little variety always makes things interesting!!

 Summer is my favorite season!


I used a couple of the July 2014 StencilClub Stencils on this spread.
I wrote about it here on the StencilGirl Talk blog.

Happy Arting Everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I just love the blue on her face too along with the quote. that is so great, perfectly imperfect! plus overall she is so beautiful and her skin tone is so warm and well done. great work!

    ReplyDelete