Sunday, October 5, 2014

Documented Life Project Weeks 30 & 31

Week 30's challenge in our DLP was to make it smash book style.
Which for me means adding receipts and tags and bits and pieces
of what goes on in my day and week.
Not sure if that is True to what a smash book really is....
but that's what I did.

I had been at my daughter's home for a baby shower at her church
so I stayed a bit and helped her put together the baby's room.

I also included some MoonMail ephemera from RubberMoon Art Stamps.



 We are definitely in "baby mode" here!


And at the end of the week we attended a very special wedding!
Congratulations to the happy couple!


 Week 31
This week's challenge was to include a treasure pocket.



I am still using that bumble bee from the May 2014 StencilClub.
Also used here is a Stampin' Up chevron stamp, washi tape,
some stickers and a photo copy of a painting I love....

I repeated the tree stamp from my MoonMail Club for a nice border.



There you go...2 more weeks of my beloved DLP!

What's on your art table today?


2 comments:

  1. Fun. You certainly are in baby mode in your world and that's a good thing. xox

    ReplyDelete