Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This Week



 I had a great birthday with a few of my kids at a Columbus restaurant.
There's nowhere I'd rather be than with them.




 These are some of the back pages of my Daily.
Sometimes I just want to draw or doodle or scribble ...
or something.
And I have come to a stopping place on my current date...
so I turn to the back of the book and go backwards from there. 
It's just what I do.
It's how I roll... hahaha!

 
I had said in the beginning of #5 that I would do more faces....
This is a challenge for me to incorporate faces into my pages.
I am just not sure what this is going to mean for me...
but I am working on it.
I am still searching for my voice!
 
Be Brave Today.
Challenge yourself with something different!
 
Love ya!

4 comments:

  1. Your daily pages are pretty it took me a minute to figure out that the numbers were the dates, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! The faces spread really spoke to me as I read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! :) can you email me the photos? xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i like the faces page too! :)

    ReplyDelete