Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Peek at Some Quilts

I mentioned in an earlier post about how busy I have been
with customer quilts....
On top of that, I have had some other
stitching and quilting projects of my own.
One of my very favorite things of all time is
making baby quilts for others.
I love doing this.
My sweet niece Kelly announced this summer
that she was having a baby girl, due in January.
We haven't had a baby girl in the family for over 25 years!
We were so excited!
I found the teals and purples in my stash
and got busy with a chevron quilt!
Those are her colors! Purple has always been her favorite!

My daughter Laura, Kelly's cousin,
got busy on a butterfly quilt.
Another favorite theme in Kelly's life!

What fun!
Sunday was a baby shower
where we were able to give them to her. 
She loved them!
It is the best thing in the world...
spending time with family!
My three girls were at the shower too.

What Joy! 
 
 
 
 
And just one peek at a customer quilt I have permission to share.... 
This is a Sue Spargo Block of the Month
from a few years ago
called Crimson Tweed. 

Check back on Friday
to see one more stitching project
I have done the last few weeks.
 
I can't tell you what it is yet.....
But till then...
 
Happy Arting!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment