Sunday, November 24, 2013

Daily

Oh, how happy I was when I laid eyes on this new 
Butterfly Duo Stencil from Maria McGuire!
I will be getting my money's worth from this little gem!



 


Don't you just Love this new Butterfly?


 A new book came in the mail at a perfect time for me.
I had been struggling with a sinus and ear infection
and had just been feeling sluggish and blase'.
The bonus is that the Stencil Girl book came with an exclusive stencil!!!!
 I curled up with a good book and my Daily.
This made the infection a little more bearable!

 



Perfectly Imperfect.


There you have it....
Happy Arting to you!

8 comments:

  1. Hope you feel a bit better, great pages, well and the book, I'd loved to have it, I ordered it, it's due to arrive in 2 days, I can hardly wait, I heard so much about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journals are just so amazing!! I love everything about what you have created!! I am so very inspired by your blog, and will visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I really have no words.....just thank you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful!!! It makes my day to see Maria's beautiful designs used in such an incredible way :) And the book stencil! WOWZA!! Great work. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing journal pages. I love the colors you use and the texture you add.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! I love the bright colors and the Butterfly stencil is on my wish list along with this incredible book! I just recently became addicted to stencils and Stencil Girl's DT has really helped me learn about the endless possibilities using stencils! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wondeful bright colros - I love this - it's amazing!
    Susi from
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE
    hope to meet you there!

    ReplyDelete