Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Documented Life Project

Here I am at Week 18 in my DLP.
We were to add a quote that inspires us.

Before I even knew the challenge...
(Yes, I am on who works ahead!)
The page had a butler carrying a tray.
I had no idea how it would end up!
I had found him in a magazine during a previous challenge...
Hmmm....now what can he carry?

I love this scripture.
Of course my little butler is going to carry the Crown of Life!

I handcarved this motif on a new lino block....
not as easy to cut as erasers .... 

The daffodils out my window made an appearance on the page too.

Which led to the second relevant quote to my week!
April Showers Bring May Flowers!

I am in love with this Carolyn Dube Vintage Typewriter Alphabet Stencil! WoW!

I am so happy it is the start of springtime here in northeast Ohio!


Happy Arting my Dear Friends!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment