Saturday, December 27, 2014

Daily


Inside my Daily #16....
On the inside cover I used my Frida Kahlo stencil
from September 2013 StencilGirl StencilClub collection,
designed by Pam Carriker.



Here I used some of the
September 2014 StencilClub stencils designed by Andrew Borloz.


The above border is from the 4x4" bobbins 
in the June 2014 StencilClub stencils designed by Jamie Fingal



I used more of Andrew's Sept 2014 StencilClub stencils in the background
and then Lizzie Mayne's Rose Window stencil...in a simplified way.


Here I used the 6x6" October 2014 StencilClub stencil inside my numbers.




I got a weird kind of dimensional effect using the Circle Rays 6 stencil.


It's so much fun to play with design and color and lines and patterns....



Wow, These four spreads were chock full of stencils
with my own doodles and drawings mixed in!

Happy Arting Friends!

2 comments:

  1. YOu doodles and splashes of color always bring a smile. xox

    ReplyDelete