Saturday, January 10, 2015

Daily


It is Bitter, Bitter cold here in Ohio!
It was minus three degrees this morning...not even counting wind chill...Brrrrrr.....
I enjoy looking back at my Daily books to remember warmer days!


My Hubby and I visited one of the many apple farms in northeast Ohio.
Delicious home grown apples!



I used a November 2014 StencilClub stencil here, 
the smallest one in this set...they turned out almost brick-like! 



Happy Birthday Pete!

I always go back to my favorite stencils...
Here I used the Damask Medium Stencil for the umpteenth time.



Some little figures emerged!


Mmmmm...I love how this #22 turned out!
Again using just part of that same Damask stencil....


Happy Arting!

Till next time!
xo

1 comment:

  1. love the bold colors in both of these pages! its amazing what you do with stencils.

    ReplyDelete