Saturday, January 17, 2015

SketchBookery Class


The third art journal I made....minus the chevron stitch.


I painted the white book tape and used
 the Doodle It Tornado Bloom stencil by Maria McGuire for texture.

I went with a big made up alphabet...no thinking...just doing...



I pasted in some scrapbook paper for the front back cover...
or is it the back face of the front cover....
no really...it's the inside front cover....right?


And made a pretty flower to say hello.




We are supposed to be looking at the shadows....
and trying different pens and markers.....or mark making tools.



How do you like my wood grain attempts?


Have you noticed coffee is a recurring theme in much of my artwork?





Doesn't everyone have Tony Chachere's on their dinner tables?


Let me just say......
.....Painting clear glass is hard to do.
No Kidding.


I copied this phrase and colorful font from the back of
the magazine,  Flow,  issue 6.
The butterfly is one of the Melody Ross Possibilities File Folders
I added in to my signatures.


Happy Arting.
One more Sketchbookery book to show you tomorrow....
Or at least what I have begun in it...
Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment