Thursday, February 26, 2015

Daily


Here I am to the end of my Daily #17.
I don't think I ever raced through showing you a book faster than this!!!


For this face I went through my Christmas cards from last month.
There is not a whole lot of likeness to the actual baby ....lol.....
The hair is closest...I have the face too wide and the eyes too far apart.
It was still fun to do!
So if you sent me a Christmas card....look out!




One thing about the Sketchbookery Class I am taking
is that I am super aware of shadows and letters.
I actually have a difficult time with getting shadows right.


This Party Girl image is from Lost Coast Designs.
When I started thinking about choices I thought of her 
holding her arms up with This and That in them!







The hand is a Pam Carriker Stencil called Journal Prompt Pointer. 
I envisioned it being orange and pink and purple


 And since I had a hand pointing on the left side of the page...
I thought I would add a hand on the right side too....


Happy Arting! 
Do something Fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment