Wednesday, July 19, 2017

StencilGirl and Imagine Crafts


Today is Day 1 of a 3 day Hop with StencilGirl and Imagine Crafts.

Let's jump in!
The little girl on my Sugar and Spice canvas 
was made with the Judy Judy Stencil by Judy Wise.
I have a boatload of these Memento Dew Drop Inks.


I wanted kind of a vintage feel for this girl 
so I picked out my neutral colors;
the browns, pinks, peaches...


I used Curlicue Wide Borders and Curlicue Floral in the background.



I gave her little red shoes. 
Didn't you have a pair of red tennis shoes when you were little?
And I couldn't resist scratching in the little cars at her feet.



I used the Repetition Stencil to make the print on the dress.
Something simple and vintage like...



Fun!
There you go. 

Of course there is a GiveAway.
One lucky winner will receive both a $25 gift certificate to 
StencilGirl Products AND a $25 gift certificate to Imagine Crafts!

Leave comments on each blog each day for more chances to win.
You have until Sunday July 23rd at 11:59 pm Central Time.

The winner will be announced 
on the StencilGirl and Imagine Crafts FaceBook pages Monday July 24th.

Check out StencilGirl Talk every day for each day's Hop Lists.

Today's Hop Participants


Have fun hopping!

42 comments:

  1. Oh, she is divine! The vintage feel is lovely with the colors you've chosen and your light touch over the stencils. ~Rachel Bell (FYI-your link from the other pages is not working. I had to type in your name to get here.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, Thanks for searching me out! This is not my usual style but she was a lot of fun to make!

      Delete
  2. Now THIS I love! OMG - I want this - so whimsical & the colors are perfect! (I, too, had trouble with the other links for your page 😊).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this whimisical little lady and her red shoes - she just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is delightful, Janet!
    Love the details of the little cars at her feet! ;)
    So happy you are on this blog hop! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just delightful! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red shoes are my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice - and she looks like she is up to something... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is darling little girl - kind
    of tentative about what is going on.
    Love her vintage dress.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful
    piece.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so sweet. Thanks for sharing your beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE how you picked out the flowers. That's a step I rarely take.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So creative. Love your art project with the Imagine products and Stencil girl stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's so sweet. This would look so pretty in a little girls room.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the little daisies in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It all works together so well! Very vintage - love the way you used the Momento Dew Drops. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How sweet. I like the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pretty canvas project! Sweet little girl!
    I love using the Memento Dew Drops! I need to take an inventory of what colors I have and add a few more! They're a really handy size!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colours and the vintage look.
    ( Annie )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the Sugar and Spice - this little girl is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the muted vintage appearance! Very sweet! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the page. So sweet. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh such detail.... the cars were adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a fun design. I love the addition of the little cars...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jeane Walker SlineyJuly 20, 2017 at 12:46 PM

    New ideas are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hearts and lace - perfect for little girls. And just for the tomboy in us all - some cars!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a sweet littl girl. You've accomplished the vintage look....the dress, the pattern...the colors...right down to the red sneakers :) I had a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a sweet little girl and the cars are the best! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  28. so awesome love the distressed look of the piece..

    ReplyDelete
  29. get out! this is so cool! It looks so old and I love the flowers and the girl's dress!

    ReplyDelete