Friday, October 26, 2012

Art Journal Every Day

 I wanted to catch up a little on posting my
Daily offerings.
It's been so busy I feel I haven't had my hands messy enough!
 One reason I had so many deadlines the last few weeks
is because Quilt Market is taking place in Houston right now.
Another reason is that I had a quilt retreat to attend.
I just returned from this 5 day sew fest.
I got a lot done and feel relaxed and ready
to tackle the busy-ness of the upcoming holiday.
And Yes, I still managed to doodle in my Daily.

 I'll post more on the retreat later....
but in the meantime...
 
Happy Arting.
Happy Quilting.
(insert big smiley face here!)
 
Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. I like those trees with all the different patterns. They look lovely running along the bottom of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little peeks at all the different doodling you do as you journal your days.

    ReplyDelete