Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stuff Everywhere

 
Maria McGuire over at  Believe Dream Create
posted her workspace on her blog this morning.
It makes me love her even more!
She is a dear, dear friend of mine.
I am president of her fan club because she is so awesome!
It inspired me to immediately drop everything
and take photos of my own mess.



I eat a lot of Chobani Greek Yogurt!
The lids are a wonderful paint palette

So there is my workspace this morning.
 
Take a moment this weekend
 and remember those who gave us our freedoms.
Be thankful.
 
Happy Memorial Day to everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome workspace love the supplies snuggled together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your overflowing workspace of creative goodness. Look at those markers! Yum. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just laughed SO hard!!! Okay--I need to go take some more pictures--you will not one up me!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete