Saturday, June 1, 2013

Daily Art Journal

I ended my last Daily post on May 20 with those happy Lilies of the Valley.


Happy Birthday to my brother Keith!




Not sure what I am running from!

 
I am not sure what inspired this page.
The vine is similar to the one I quilted on a customer quilt.
I had seen a hand holding a fancy fan and drew one with flowers instead.
The daisies are similar to a recent LifeBook lesson.





This lady sitting down was inspired by a Matisse painting.













It is just fun to try all kinds of stuff in my Daily.
 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love to see what you've created each day and am blown away by your notebook art. Any idea how much time you spend on any given page? Thanks for sharing so much of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom - I love the parody of me & Shawn holding the sign. So fun! And Bud & Em blowing out the candles are great too - thanks for sharing these, such a fun couple blog posts! xoxoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete