Sunday, October 6, 2013

Daily

Does this look familiar?
It was from a Pam Carriker Stencil Hop a couple weeks ago!

Since I was in Myrtle Beach for a few days
I added the ocean waves border from this stencil
designed by Maria McGuire.



A little ocean... a little sunshine.....
It was perfect!

 


The Hibiscus Flowers were amazing!
 
 
 
 
One morning we were up early to see the sunrise on the beach.
It was a bit chilly!
But so refreshing and magnificent! 
Now remember I was traveling...
I wish I had Mary Nasser's compass stencil with me.
Instead I looked at the local map and drew my own.

 
I was so happy to spend a few days poolside with my sis-in-law!
But then it was back to reality!
 
Be adventuresome today!
xo


2 comments:

  1. Your journal pages are incredible . . . i love how you document your daily life with brilliant art. It is not only filled with wonderful memories, but it is the contents of your creative sou as well.
    Perfection :)
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... This one post really pops. gorgeous for sure!

    ReplyDelete