Sunday, December 22, 2013

Daily

Just Breathe. Just Breathe.
I keep telling myself that so I don't stress out this holiday.
It's working...pretty much!

The art helps.
Art is Great Therapy!!!!

I was looking through some of the art books I have....
That is therapy too!
Roy Lichtenstein drew me in this time.
Pop Art from the 70's...ya gotta love it!




At this point, Christmas is just 2 weeks away!
Arghhhhhh!!!!

On this spread I used some
The beginnings of this page were featured on the
Stencil Talk Blog last Saturday.




 



I love this red and green and blue combo.

I hope you are all relaxed and enjoying this holiday season.
Remember.....
Just Breathe.
Repeat after me....
Just Breathe.
 
xo

4 comments:

  1. Very collotful and pretty.
    Have a nice christmas.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you, too, Janet!
    xo
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... wait, I have to breathe, too?! Oh boy... :) Superb pages. I am enjoying your color combo, as well, and love the way the date resembles a postage stamp. Unique and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just breathe.....you can do it! Beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete