Thursday, April 24, 2014

Documented Life Project

Week 15 in my DLP.
The art challenge was Monochromatic.
I did not stay 100% true to the challenge.
I have been enamored with the free spirited horses
so I carved a stamp from an eraser. 

I used the RubberMoon sparkle stamp as well as
some other hand carved stamps from previous years
and some Stampin' Up designs. 
When you open the flap you can see 
where the color stayed mostly to blues. 

My inside page was mostly monochromatic.....
Everything on the flaps...not so much! 
Kae Pea from RubberMoon sent the ATC in our MoonMail last week.. 
I like using Maria McGuires's Seeds Doily Stencil.
I find I am using that one alot! 
Happy Arting!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that you are incorporating fabrics in your DLP journal. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete