Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 2015 StencilClub Stencils

I love Mary Beth's designs for the January 2015
StencilClub Stencils.
Are you a member yet?


So jumping right in here...
This is how I played with them during this last month.... 
In my big art journal with a Quote....
I am not done with this one yet, but it's a start!

I sewed some page extenders in for some texture and variety.

 
 and made a positive image of that little grid of squares.
What fun!

I used some Super Heavy Gel to raise parts of the image.... 

In my Daily Journal.....
I am thinking I will be using that grid section a lot.


In another Sketch Journal....
The circles from the 6" stencil are just what I needed during t.v. time. 

In my StencilGirl Book from summer...look here....
 There are SO MANY stencils on this page...


There is also some collaged items here...
an old list from when I was planning an Italy trip,
some under papers, a magazine word, some washi tape....




That's what I've been doing lately!
How about you? 




3 comments:

  1. So many amazing layers of colors and textures, Janet!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! You always have so many cool ways to use the stencils. Thanks for adding mine in there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of the moldable foam! Thanks to Mary Beth for making the stencils heat-resistant!

    ReplyDelete