Monday, February 2, 2015

Daily #17



Hi! 
Here I am showing you the beginning of my Daily #17.
My cover was done with a lot of layers, drips, ephemera...
Plus my Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Water Soluble Crayons.
I gave it a heavy coat or two of mod podge when it was done.
I love the matte finish and the smooth feel of it.
I love doing covers!



My inside cover is simple.
I tried out some new to me sprays with the


I used the inside area of the Rose Window Stencil for these medallions.



I was going for depth and dimension on 'November'.....





The little snowflake is made from a RubberMoon Mail Club stamp.....


I used Ranger's Liquid Pearls to accent the snowflakes.
It gave the page a nice texture and bling...but not too much.




At the time of this art work... I was playing with the loop de doo motif on some of my quilts.
It kind of carried over onto my Daily page I guess. 
That sometimes happens!

 Thanks for peeking in on me!

Happy Arting!

1 comment:

  1. Love your words Janet - and the inside cover rocks with the sprays! Thanks for showing the close up of November for a pen novice like me to see how you got the look of depth with the hatching and the solid line!

    ReplyDelete