Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fun Snowman Banner with a Stencil


Hello Stencil Lover's!
Here's a fun little winter project for you!


The happiest thing about snow is snowmen.
In Particular, THIS Snowman, from StencilGirl Products.


I wanted to make a winter banner so I started 
with a pale blue cardstock and a plan. 
I repeated the snowman and snowflakes on several sheets of cardstock
with ink, paint, markers and Liquid Pearls.


I cut out the banner shape leaving room for a fold over space.
I glued each banner flag over a length of twine
and tied lace and ribbon in between for fun and texture.






No snow in my yard yet...but I'm ready!




My grand babies will love it!


There you have it! 
Enter the StencilGirl Give Away to WIN!
Comment by midnight CST in the USA on November 8th 
and we’ll randomly choose a $25 StencilGirl Gift Certificate winner. 
The more blogs you comment on, the more chances you have to win. 
Winner will be announced on our Facebook Page on November 9th.

Hop Artist List


35 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fun! I think I may need to decorate the grand babies rooms...and a few others! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project. You have given me some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet - another great idea to work on with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project...I could use it to brighten my craft room for the holidays. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet I love the banner, I'm such a snowman collector this is a gorgeous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project. I would love looking at this all winter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea.
    And it's not geared just to
    Christmas. It could be up
    most of the winter (or until
    you got tired of it.
    thanks for the idea.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely project, great decoration for my kitchen window! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win some stencils. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Thanks for sharing. Abarott(at) Hotmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. those look fun and I know some helpers that will get excited about this project

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice use of your stencils & such a cute banner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, so fun. Always enjoy your projects - so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one fun banner for Christmas using that adorable snowman stencil.
    Thank you so much for sharing the steps and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this cheerful snowman banner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So simple yet so effective!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a happy banner, and appropriate after the holidays, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so adorable. I love snowmen and banners so I need to make this. Love

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute and festive! And you could leave it up all winter. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omgosh! This is so stinking cute Janet!!!I love it!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your colors and design on the book covers! Now I may have to get the shimmer sprays too. I like to make journals too.
    Thank you! pinecone (at) cybermesa (dot com)

    ReplyDelete