Sunday, July 1, 2012

July First

I don't USUALLY have anything in mind when I sit down to my daily art journal. Sometimes I have colors in mind, sometimes a motif, or specific tools I want to try. Today, July 1, I wanted to play with my Caran D'ache Neocolor II Water-Soluble Wax Pastels. My Crayons. I have only had them since the end of April and have so much to learn about them yet. I wanted to play with mixing and shading and texture. I started out earlier with doodles and sat down this evening with my crayons and a small brush. I also mixed in markers and Glaze pens.


I can hardly believe it is July 1 already! June was wonderful. I try and intentionally enjoy each day. Months can fly by and I barely remember them. I don't want to wish away this beautiful life. I only attended a yoga class for a short time but I learned something valuable...Like yoga, set your intention, and move towards it. Breathe in, Breathe out.


Enjoy each day my Brave Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment