Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Week In Art


 Some pages from my art journals this week.
Sometimes I have a vision for what I create before I sit down
in front of the blank page...
but usually not.
Sometimes I just want to be mindless and throw color around...
and make a mess.
But to be honest? 
I probably have Attention Deficit Disorder.
I just can't stay at one task very long.
I move from one creative job to the next.
I can go from art table... to cutting table... to longarm quilt machine...
 and back again...

 On my machine this week are two more wool quilts.... for customers...
Block of the Months again





Of Course I didn't let up on my Daily book.
There is something so liberating about pouring myself out
with a pen and marker
or brush and paint.
Mmmm Mmmm Good.
Here's to Being Brave
and becoming who you are supposed to.

xo


3 comments:

  1. You quilts are absolutely amazing! If, I could make quilts that's what I would want to make..so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much creative goodness here! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of wonderful creativity here!! Sometimes it's good to move all over the place :)

    ReplyDelete