Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Truth Cards

My Brave Girl's from June 2012
are having a truth card exchange.
It's a wonderful way to keep us connected.
A wonderful way to share the innermost parts of ourselves.
I love my Brave Girl Family. 
We started sending one a month In March.
Michelle sent this to me...
What a sweet little birdy and a sweet little sentiment.
I was totally blown away. Totally melted.
I propped it up on my counter and smiled every time I looked at it.
I wanted to keep it close to my heart.
I copied it on a page in the back of my Daily
so I could always look back and smile.
It's part of my March 2013 history.
 
Thank you sweet Michelle.
(insert heart here)
I love having a piece of her art....
And a piece of her heart. 

 
Then came April.
Oh how sweet to get this little girl in the mail!
What an encouragement! 
I am so in love with her.
I had to put her in my Daily too.
Thank You Cindy,
for this darling piece of art from your heart.
 
It will be a fun year.
About half of us are having a reunion at the end of the month.
What a joyful, creative time we will have.
 
Thank you Brave Girls for all the encouragement.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we are doing truth cards! I love how you are including them in your journal! So sweet! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete