Friday, July 12, 2013

Daily

These pages encompass the getaway I had with my sister in laws.
We had a fabulous time together.

 
Hey Look! I used that Marrakech Stencil shape again!

I couldn't fit in everything I wanted to.
I just tried capturing the feel of the trip. 

 


Yes.
That is a penguin under that tree.
My sister in law was entertaining us
with the penguin videos she took while in Antarctica this year!
I had to include one somewhere!


There were Butterflies and Flowers wherever we looked.
Really Beautiful.




Happy Fifth Wedding Anniversary
to my beautiful daughter and her husband!

Happy Arting to you all!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is outstanding. You are and Art Journaling Genius. What a delightful way to capture your adventure.
    Come visit and join my Give-A-way.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I live inside your journals, I just love them so much! xox

    ReplyDelete