Thursday, April 3, 2014

Daily

I have a little bit of catch up to do on the blog posting for my Daily.
It is April in real time...
And here is the end of February in my Daily.


Just some playing....

This little blue dancer is a minor character in a Marc Chagall painting.
I just loved her.
Sometimes I FEEL like her....




You might recognize my March 1 header from a post on StencilGirl Talk

Kristin Powers sends the most darling little package 
with our monthly club stamp and ephemera.
Her mailing label is on the right side of the above photo
And my depiction of receiving it in my mailbox is on the left side.

Click on this to find out more about The RubberMoon Mail Club.
Hurry. Subscriptions close real soon!





Happy Birthday little Landon!

This wild haired girl is the actual RubberMoon Club Stamp for February.

Happy Arting!
xo

3 comments:

  1. Your pages are amazing! I could look for hours. Thank you for taking this stamp to the next level!! great great great! xokp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal pages- so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete