Thursday, May 1, 2014

Documented Life Project

Hi!
These are my week 16 DLP pages.
I didn't add a tip in this week.
Sometimes I do.... Sometimes I don't.
The pages tell me when they need one! 
The challenge this week was to add some part of a cardboard food box.
Of course I used my Emeril's Big Easy Bold Keurig Coffee box!
A lot of the DLPer's made coffee or tea pages.
That might reflect that a lot of us have creative morning time 
while we wake up with our favorite cuppa whatever!

 I am in love with this Vintage Typewriter Alphabet Stencil I got recently.
Of course it is from StencilGirl and designed by Carolyn Dube!
I used a black Posca Pen...nice and dark and opaque.

I cut a few smaller pieces from the Emeril's box 
and a Life Choice Energy Bar box
and my bright green FRS box. 
I came across a saying on FB that I like so I jotted that in... 
I played with a hand carved stamp too. 
I recently invested in several colors of permanent StazOn stamp pads.
What a relief! Not worrying what is going to bleed into what!
My favorite is this blue one called Azure.

I love my DLP!
It helps me be creative EVERY DAY! 
Happy Arting!

3 comments:

  1. Love this. Wish I could share a cup of coffee with you!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now thtat's my kind of coffee, rich and full of color too! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled to see your cool pages. I really appreciate seeing actual lists and appointments. Sometimes samples don't reflect that part of the journal.
    I did coffee for my page too.
    Thanks for sharing. Nora

    ReplyDelete